Mocha Telnet/SSH2 for iPhone/iPad
Mocha Telnet with SSH2 support provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone, iPod or iPad , you can connect to a Telnet server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- 400 lines scroll back buffer
- Use the camera as a barcode scanner
- iPad support
- Auto login.
- User defined key values.
- Price 5.99 USD.
Lite or paid version
The lite version (from v 3.4) has a 5 minutes session limitation.
Hardware barcode scanners supported in the Telnet App:
- Linea-pro scanner
- Socket Mobile series 7 hardware scanner
- Zebra RFD8500,CS4070 and LI3678 barcode scanner
FAQ User Guide Versions
Home | Uninstall | EULA | Contact | About Us | Privacy | Sitemap
Copyright (c) 1997-2023 MochaSoft Aps. All Rights Reserved.